Auckland International Cultural Festival Football Tournament
This is an Annual 6 aside Football Tournament open to any teams representing any Culture, Country or Ethnicity.
It's hosted by the Auckland Council at the Auckland International Cultural Festival at War Memorial Park in Mt Roskill
The 2020 version of South Auckland's Cultural Football Festival kicks off at 10am following the format below.
CLICK HERE FOR 2019 Results
- Any teams/players can participate in the Tournament
- Entry is FREE but a deposit of $50 is payable to secure a team spot which is returned at the end of the tournament
- Teams are 6 aside and 10 players can be used during the tournament
- Referees are provided
- Team Uniforms and Shin pads are recommended
- First prize includes Trophy and $300 paid into the winning teams account
- 10 teams will play 4 round robin games in 2 pools of 5
- The top 2 teams in each pool will qualify for the semi finals round
- Games will be 2 x 15 minute halves
- Please make sure you respond to all communications
- Please make sure all payments are cleared promptly.
- Payment information is created as soon as you've completed the registration process
- Check your spam box for Hello@SportZone.org.nz
- Team Registrations will be confirmed on receipt of payment
- Payments will be refunded at the end of the tournament and only if your team participates.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER NOW